There are multiple layouts you can use for your list of interviews.
- Card: The card layout is the default layout. It is ideal for users who enjoy a more visual presentation.
- Table: The row layout is better for users who are managing a large number of interviews.
Views are essentially pre-set filters. The view you're on is indicated above your interviews.
- Untagged: This is the default view and shows all interviews that have not been tagged.
- All Interviews: This shows all of your interviews except for ones that have been rejected.
- Rejected: This shows all of your interviews that been marked as rejected.
You can sort your interviews by the following fields in ascending and descending order.
- Candidate: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on your candidates' names.
- Completed at: This sorts your interviews by the completed timestamp.
- Created by: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on your the names of the users that created the interviews.
- Job: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on the job title that the interview is associated with.
- Rating: This sorts your interviews by your team rating.
- Scheduled for: This sorts your interviews by the time you scheduled the interview for.
- Status: This sorts your interviews by their statuses.
- Type: This sorts your interviews by their type.
The filter bar in the right sidebar enables you to apply one or more filters to your interviews.
- Job: This filters your interviews so you can drill down to interviews for a specific job.
- User: This filters your interviews so you can see interviews created by a specific user on your account.
- Type: This filters your interviews by type (one-way or live).
- Status: This filters your interviews by their status.
- Show Rejected: By default, rejected interviews only show up in your Rejected view. To see rejected interviews in other views, you can check the box next to Show Rejected.