Advanced Link: This type of link is only available on Spark Hire's Silver and Gold plans. The additional functionality that comes with Advanced Links includes:
- Share one or more interviews at a time
- Receive an alert when a reviewer opens your Advanced Link
- Enable a reviewer to submit a review on an interview you share with them
An Advanced Link can be created for one or more interviews. Therefore, it can be generated when you're watching a specific interview or from your list of interviews. Let's walk through the steps of creating an Advanced Link from your list of interviews as creating one from a specific interview is the same except you won't be selecting multiple interviews at once.
- Visit your Interviews.
- Select the interviews you want to share.
- Click Share on the top of your list of interviews.
- Enter the name and email address of everyone you want to share the interview with.
- We recommend keeping the box next to "Automatically send an email to each reviewer with the Advanced Link" checked so you don't have to manually send a link to each person you want to share interviews with.
- Lastly, you have the option to customize some link settings. This provides you with an opportunity to hide certain information from the shared page. * More information about the link settings can be found below *
- Click Create links.
- The unique link is tracked so you'll receive an email notification when the reviewer opens it
- The unique link is tied to the reviewer so they can submit a review on an interview
As mentioned above, you have the option to customize your link settings before sharing interviews. Here's what each setting is referring to:
- Abbreviate names: Only the first name(s) of your candidate(s) will show when you share their interview(s).
- Hide avatars: If a candidate has uploaded an avatar image, it will not be displayed on the page you share.
- Hide full profiles: If a candidate has added profile or resume information, it will not be displayed on the page you share.
- Hide skipped questions: If a candidate skipped a question during their interview, it will not be included as one of the videos that's shared.
Check out our help desk article on managing share links.